You are in hell but if you beat the devil in a game of your choice he will let you out, what game would you pick?

So let’s assume you are in hell but if you beat the devil in a game of your choice he will let you out, then what game would you pick? And what do you think your chances of beating the devil in that game is?

6 Likes

Beautiful question.

What game will I win the devil in? I’d name fge game ‘not the devil’. If you are not the devil, you win. So I’m not the devil, I win! :smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile:

6 Likes

Very crazy reply. We have geniuses here on this platform o. How did you think about that easily?

Let me answer mine. I’d pick “name the highest number” game and since I’m a very good nice guy :wink:, I’ll let the devil go first.

5 Likes

Nice replies @lollipop and @encyclopedia.
My own game is very easy. It is the “how far can you throw me out of hell” contest and the devil gets to go first. :wink:

3 Likes

Good replies everyone. But I’m so much taking ‘Truth’ or ‘Dare’. Whichever one the devil chooses, I win.

Truth?
My question: When was the last time you fcked God?
The devil: (Always a liar) I do that everyday. I just did now.
Me: You never f
cked God. You are f*cked yourself. I’m out of hell for you.

Dare
This is very easy.
Me: I dare you to let me out of hell.
Case dismissed :walking_man::walking_man::walking_man::walking_man::walking_man:

4 Likes

Very funny response @lollipop. Let me paraphrase for you. First person to not be the devil wins. Right?

4 Likes

Very lovely responses from @everyone here. Let me guess the game I’ll win the devil in. Football/Soccer!

Yes, I’ll win the devil in a soccer match. Why? Because everybody is winning the ‘Red’ devils; Manchester United. :smile::smile::smile:

2 Likes

Seems you all are even preparing for this question with your many funny answers. Glad to see great participation from y’all

2 Likes

This is a somehow tough question. No matter the kind of game I choose to play, the devil will always win. So I’ll play the game: The person with the least familiarity in hell wins. So you know the devil is already more popular than me. So I win! :wink::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes