First, let me welcome you to Talk with Africans; Africa’s fastest growing social impact community, and the most lively online community in Africa. Now let me go to the introduction proper.
If you are new here, you’ve got to adhere to the community guidelines set out here and also get to understand how to use our community. Then the next step is to introduce yourself to us. (This is not compulsory, though. It just helps us know you better.) So feel free to tell us anything you want us to know about you:
- Who you are (Your names, and special stuffs about you)
- Where you are (Your location)
- What your goals in life are (Your aspirations, either life aspirations or yearly goals, anything!)
- How you got to know about this great community.
- And lastly, if you want, a picture of yourself.
So, I’ll go first.
- I am Abiodun Olumide Daniels, the Founder and Admin of this wonderful community. A digital marketer (I’m the CEO of Syrabuk Internet Media and Tech Services, Lagos), and a lecturer (Currently lecture at Ekocity Polytechnic, Lagos). I love living life, and won’t trade my life for anything, not even for life itself!
- I currently stay in Lagos. Also jostle between Lagos, Abeokuta and Cotonou; where I sometimes spend my weekends.
- My goals in life are simple: To share happiness and fulfillment all around me. The same goal my company is built on.
- How do I know about this community? Of course, I am the founder. So I just know about it
- So, a picture of myself, huh? (Well, I don’t snap 'em pictures. Just don’t know why, but I also wouldn’t want to be the one to break 'em rules. So here you have me, my one-time photo, snapped today, and relevant for ALL times!)
That’s all about me for now. Let’s know about you.