Welcome to Talk with Africans: Introduce Yourself!

First, let me welcome you to Talk with Africans; Africa’s fastest growing social impact community, and the most lively online community in Africa. Now let me go to the introduction proper.

If you are new here, you’ve got to adhere to the community guidelines set out here and also get to understand how to use our community. Then the next step is to introduce yourself to us. (This is not compulsory, though. It just helps us know you better.) So feel free to tell us anything you want us to know about you:

1. Who you are (Your names, and special stuffs about you)
  2. Where you are (Your location)
  3. What your goals in life are (Your aspirations, either life aspirations or yearly goals, anything!)
  4. How you got to know about this great community.
  5. And lastly, if you want, a picture of yourself.

So, I’ll go first.

1. I am Abiodun Olumide Daniels, the Founder and Admin of this wonderful community. A digital marketer (I’m the CEO of Syrabuk Internet Media and Tech Services, Lagos), and a lecturer (Currently lecture at Ekocity Polytechnic, Lagos). I love living life, and won’t trade my life for anything, not even for life itself!
  2. I currently stay in Lagos. Also jostle between Lagos, Abeokuta and Cotonou; where I sometimes spend my weekends.
  3. My goals in life are simple: To share happiness and fulfillment all around me. The same goal my company is built on.
  4. How do I know about this community? Of course, I am the founder. So I just know about it :wink:
  5. So, a picture of myself, huh? (Well, I don’t snap 'em pictures. Just don’t know why, but I also wouldn’t want to be the one to break 'em rules. So here you have me, my one-time photo, snapped today, and relevant for ALL times!)

:smile:
That’s all about me for now. Let’s know about you.

16 Likes

Seriously? You’re a lecturer? That’s good, boss. But I hope you’re part of the good ones sha, not all those bad eggs we have out there.
And BTW, you’re looking good. You’re young, intelligent and handsome. Should I add that you’re rich too? :smile:
Glad to have known you, though. We have a lot to do together.

13 Likes

:smile::smile::smile:
Yes, I’m a lecturer and part of the very good ones, believe me!
But do I need to blow my own trumpet? Of course not, maybe some of my students will. Would invite some of them over to this community to come join our discussions. What do you think?

14 Likes

Hope I’m not late here. Let me quickly introduce myself.

1. I am Esosa. The first of my name, last of my kindred, all the way from the heartbeat of the nation, Edo state.
    I am funny, jovial, sometimes strict, but accomodating. I’m the sweetest of my kind.
  2. I stay in Uromi, Edo state.
  3. My goal in life is to bring happiness to myself and my loved ones, simple.
  4. Got to know about this community from a friend. He shared something about this place on his status.
  5. I hope the ladies won’t start drooling when they see a picture of me.Capture
13 Likes

Welcome bro. Glad to have you here. Although I already did your welcome for you somewhere else :wink: but it’s still relevant I make you feel welcomed here 'cos this thread is your first point of contact/welcome to our community. So allow me to welcome you in the proper African way: Akwaaba!

13 Likes

See my handsome bobo. You look cute, dope and takeaway. Let all the single ladies start filling application form now.
About Me:

1. I am Happiness Joy, a trained beautician and relationship expert in Lagos. Like my name, I like to make people and their family happy.
  2. I am in Lagos, Egbeda to be precise.
  3. My goal in life is to make people happy.
  4. I got to know about this community through the founder. He is a very good friend to me. Although he regards me as his elder sister because he has that good heart with everybody he comes across. He is such a lovely young man.
  5. My picture
13 Likes

You’re not late. I am just coming here myself and I’m sure many others will still join us here.

You also look handsome. @encyclopedia has not introduced himself yet and he’s the first person we met here after @Abbey, the founder himself.

13 Likes

You are beautiful Ma. Glad to have known you

11 Likes

I know I’m handsome. Let all the ladies here come and start filling my forms now.
cc: @promise @annie and other ladies here. Come fast o. :smile: :smile: :smile:

11 Likes

Thanks Ma’am for the kind reply. You know I’m always cute nah right from time. Isn’t it?

And on another note, you’re looking great! Believe me!

12 Likes

Let’s welcome our new member @Adisa to our community
:clap: :champagne: :clinking_glasses:

12 Likes

Hello all, let’s welcome :handshake: @Sonydrey and :handshake: @temiDY to our community and hope they tell us a bit about themselves :handshake:

11 Likes

well am Sunday Adebola by name, well am an easy going person.
friendly,loves interacting with people,
Well based in lagos,Igando to be precise,
Well am an aspiring entrepreneur,
Photography, cinematography,and video editing is my field.
my aspirations is to be the best of the best in my field.

12 Likes

My Name is Linda Onyeji.
I I am not really easy going but quite understandable.
I am reside in Oshodi lagos
I am a writer, author, speaker, photography and Web designer.
I am an economist graduate.
I have a dream of becoming Africa’s richest woman and impacting lives.

14 Likes

Glad to have @Sonydrey and @Lyndahs with us. You guys are highly welcomed to our community.

12 Likes

Welcome @Sonydrey and @Lyndahs. It is good to have you with us. @Lyndahs already even dropped a good post. Thank you.

13 Likes

This is a budding young man with great aspiration. A man of intellect, finesse and vigour,. I believe in his wherewithal and expertise. I am Mr. Olayemi Hammed, a lecturer.

14 Likes

Ladies and gentlemen, please help me welcome my boss @Limbo to our community. It’s great having you with us, boss :pray:

11 Likes

Awwww. Thanks boss for this wonderful words. God bless :pray:

10 Likes